Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dreamz..


I rarely have dreams about doing drugs. Last night was the first in years. Phi and I were with some friends gallivanting around town when we ran into someone that had pills. I took 2. Immediately, I started regretting it. "Oh no I should have only took one!". I was so messed up. So we were standing outside this club where there was awesome music playing inside. I kept asking if we were going in to dance and before I knew it we had been standing outside for hours doing nothing but talking. We went back to Phi's and decided since I needed a place to live that I should move in with him. After moving in, I went to take a shower. During the middle the water cut off. I yelled "what is going on?". Eric came in and said Phi keeps tabs on water usage and my time was up. I also remember feeling very 'cracked out' the following day.
Woah.

No comments: